{dj-N} Crystallizer {dj-N} Crystallizer

Man, I used to listen to your songs yeeeears ago, great you are still making music. Although I'm not a big fan of that genre, this track really sounds amazing. I'm waiting for more!

Mech Overworld Theme [8bit] Mech Overworld Theme [8bit]

Great, I can feel the retro vibes. I love how bassline cooperates with the drums. Pretty catchy chiptune overall.

De4dl0ck - Daybreak De4dl0ck - Daybreak

Very ingenious and catchy. That phone vibrations really confused me, started looking for a phone and then realized it's part of the song :D Waiting for more.

Super Mario Super Mario

Did not expect. 10/10

CombatPlayer - CPB CombatPlayer - CPB

Great chord progression, drums are punchy as it should be, arpeggiator sounds amazing but in my opinion main lead should be a little bit louder, also some nice reverb on it would help too.

combatplayer responds:

thank!
the main lead has quite a bit of reverb as is, i didnt make it louder as i didnt want it to put itself too much in focus as the sound is rather ugly on its own. i guess it shouldve been a little louder though.

Constellations (WIP) Constellations (WIP)

Sounds absolutely catchy and epic, especially that synth in the end. Defenitely waiting for full version.

Night Waves [Preview] Night Waves [Preview]

Very cool chilling sound. I can hear Daft Punk infuence which is great. Keep it up, waiting for full track.

Pancakes Pancakes

Amazing, I love that lead, synths, rythm and how it harmonizes with bass and drums. Intro is great. And breakdown. Well everything else too. I would write more but I don't know more adjectives. Also this song is perfect to listen to while flipping pancakes I think.

Chzz responds:

Thanks for the review! I guess my songs always could get better mastering, but I like how it turned out also. And yes, it's perfect for flippin' those pancakes!

Metamorphic Force Metamorphic Force

I don't know if you know it but you can't just submit songs from games here, you must submit something you already did.

GinSauzo responds:

just wait i'm in make music for this year.

Strangers feat. Rachel M Strangers feat. Rachel M

Wow, sounds very professional and as you said, very talented vocalist.

Keegs responds:

Thanks, man! More is on the way!